Our personal tax team has a wealth of experience in advising individuals in relation to their personal tax affairs. We provide a comprehensive service which includes general tax compliance work including the preparation of tax returns, advising of any tax liabilities and also provide much needed support with HMRC enquiries. In addition, through understanding our client needs and objectives we aim to provide a proactive advisory service.
As tax legislation is ever changing, we feel that it is important to keep our clients up to date with any tax changes introduced and we do this by highlighting the issues that will impact their affairs.
- Tax Compliance work including the preparation of annual tax returns, advising of any payments on account to be made, reviewing tax codes etc.
- Advice for non-UK domiciled individuals including the remittance basis
- Advice for UK expatriates
- Advice on tax relief’s available in order to reduce annual tax bills
- Capital Gains Tax Planning
- Planning to minimise the effects of Inheritance Tax, including business succession planning
- Wills and Probate services
Our clients are diverse in nature but include non-domiciled taxpayers, private equity members, entrepreneurs, judges, journalists, actors, hedge fund managers, property investors and high net worth individuals.
We are confident we can help you with any area of your UK tax affairs and if you would like further information about our personal tax services please contact Lucy Duncan
For further information please call 020 7306 9100 or use the contact form.