Through our personal tax and trust departments we have considerable experience of effective Inheritance Tax planning.
Where engaged by a client to review their Inheritance Tax exposure we will consider meticulously the assets held, the future intentions for those assets, the planning opportunities arising and perhaps most particularly the pitfalls to be avoided.
Our collaborative approach
We would work closely and in a collaborative fashion with your solicitors and financial advisers to provide the most appropriate Will, to register Powers of Attorney and to plan all of your affairs for the future.
For UK-Non-Domiciled taxpayers we can work with your offshore trustees, directors and administrators in order to advise of the tax efficient structures in which UK assets can be held, and the disciplines involved in operating such structures effectively.
- OTS Review and Summary
- Capital Gains Tax Planning for death and the interaction with Inheritance Tax
- Probate – Inheritance Tax and Estates
- Gifts with Reservation of Benefit & Pre-Owned Assets
- Inheritance Tax and Trusts & Family Investment Companies
- Your Life Insurance Policy
- Inheritance Tax Awareness – Exemptions (2)
- Inheritance Tax Awareness – Exemptions (1)
- IHT Valuations of Assets and Estates
- UK Inheritance Tax – Scope and Context
How do I access this service?
For more information about inheritance tax planning, please call 020 7306 9100 or use our contact form.